Time & Location
28 Sept 2022, 6:30 am – 7:30 am
Smithy's TGW Gym, 65 Anzac Ave, Newtown QLD 4350, Australia
About the event
Head on down to Smithy's Gym, grab a coffee and have a yarn with Dylan.
Grab Life By The Balls is a registered charity. We are on a mission to make positive change to men's health and well-being across Australia. Mateship is a simple, aussie thing we can all get behind to improve men's health and well-being.
About our events:
- we run laid back social events for men to connect, hang out and be themselves there isn't much structure or formalities to our events
- we stand around, mingle, chat have a laugh, have a good time
- we definitely don't take ourselves too seriously
- we create a vibe that is fun and relaxed some examples of our events: coffee catch up, bacon and egg bbq breaky, burger nights
WHO COMES TO OUR EVENTS?
- blokes from all walks of life
WHAT DO I DO WHEN I GET THERE?
- we'll have some signs up where we are sitting
- keep an eye out for Dylan
- he'll be wearing a Grab Life By The Balls shirt and cap
- introduce yourself to Dylan, grab a coffee
- sit down and have a yarn with the rest of the crew
- That's it